How to easily make digitize books or magazines?

merryflip nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Nov 6 08:50:21 UTC 2012

I have seen many .pdf and other file formats of books and magazines. I was
wondering how they are digitized, especially in mass quantities? Not only
how is it done, but how can it be done at a realistic pace? I can't see
scanning every single page and not getting very good quality. There mus be
an easier way to get both better results and faster speeds.

I would recommend you to use xFlip <strong><a
href="http://www.xflip.com">flip pages software</a></strong>. It is pretty
nice and easy to use. You just need to import the needed document of almost
every format, edit the look of your publication and click on "Publish". Your
book will be created shortly.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,151087,232518#msg-232518