cache manager process exited with fatal code 2 and cannot be respawned

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Fri Nov 9 20:15:13 UTC 2012

Am 09.11.2012 21:06, schrieb Andrew Alexeev:

> Are you looking for a commercial support option to back up your customer's contract with an underpinning contract and vendor support?

First of all I'm reporting some severe bugs in nginx. nginx should be
interested in that and we *really* spent a lof of time for debugging and
analyzing this (and, this many time has NOT been paid).

And:

I've already been on the commercial support page but there was no "by
call"-support. I'm not interested in 12-month-contracts to solve one
single problem.

I do ** NOT ** have a problem paying somebody to fix that.  I would have
been happy the last few days having somebody else familiar with nginx
debugging and fixing that.

Unfortunetely there was no "by call"-Support (or I haven't found that).

Feel free to send me offlist an offer about fixing this bug ASAP.

I'd appreciate this!

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,