Problems with php DOMDocument class (URGENT)

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Nov 21 18:36:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 06:58:18PM +0100, Marco Pasqualini wrote:

Hi there,

> I noticed that if I view phpInfo() through apache there is properly the DOM
> section (DOM/XML enabled ecc...)
> instead,  if I view phpInfo() through nginx the DOM tab does not appear at
> all!
>
> So the question is: how do I make sure that the php in nginx can see the
> php-xml?

There isn't a php in nginx.

nginx talks to the fastcgi server which "does" the php.

apache tends to use an embedded php.

So you'll want to find whatever php.ini is in effect in your apache setup,
and make something similar be in effect for your fastcgi setup.

nginx is not involved in this. You'll probably get a more-directly-useful
answer from a php list.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org