nginx-1.3.9

Christoph Schug chris+nginx at schug.net
Wed Nov 28 18:00:00 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-28 15:05, Valentin V. Bartenev wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2012 16:14:16 Maxim Dounin wrote:
[...]
>> There is more than one patch(1) implementations floating around,
>> and I wouldn't be surprised fuzz in one of them will be reject in
>> another one.
>
> Ok, you're right, I haven't been thought that this time the problem
> is so serious.
>
> The patch was updated:
> http://nginx.org/patches/spdy/patch.spdy-54.txt
>
>  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

Sorry for the noise, being a lazy admin I was a victim of my own
automation. I gave up compiling software manually a long time ago and
rather roll my own RPMs for anything. It was my oversight that RPM
invokes patch(1) with argument "--fuzz=0" by default (as defined in the
stock RPM macros of CentOS 6). Will keep an eye on that in the future.
The new patch.spdy-54.txt applies cleany.

Maxim, thanks for the pointer, and thanks for the patch, Valentin :-)

Cheers
-cs