Rewrite and FastCGI.

Andre Jaenisch andrejaenisch at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:13:04 UTC 2012

2012/10/11 Thomas Martin <tmartincpp at gmail.com>:
> Hi!

Hello.
> English is not my native language and I'm really bad at it so this can
> be the explanation of my misunderstanding. :/
> Anyway maybe the section about location could be reorganized a bit to
> explain possibilities ([ = | ~ | ~* | ^~ ]) in a dedicated part.

English isn't my native language, too, but regular expressions
("regex" resp. "RegExp") is such a wide-spreaded topic, that you could
read about the basics at wikipedia, too ->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression
Choose the translation in your mother tongue at the left hand sidebar ;-)

Best regards, Andre