AJP

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Thu Oct 25 20:13:13 UTC 2012

Hi

[snip]

> >> Behalf Of Jérôme Loyet
> >> Sent: Friday, 26 October 2012 3:35 AM
> >> To: nginx at nginx.org
> >> Subject: Re: AJP
[snip]

> > Still my question though how did you deal with stickiness?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/nginx-sticky-module/

So just for my understand what is the difference between this 3rd party add on and the ajp 3rd party addon.

I understand one is on the wiki and one is not. But does that mean the sticky module is supported as well ?

Does stick respect jsession cookie. So if server fails will the connection go to new server and then eventually bounce back to the restored old server ?

> simple and efficient ! works like a charms without any configuration on the
> tomcat side and no need to setup complex session sharing system on the
> tomcat side

That's good like KISS

[snip]