build question

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 23:24:43 UTC 2012

I was attempting to build nginx 1.2.4 from source, and include the
chunkin module.  I also included the autolib module, because from what I
could understand, it would help reduce the need for some of the other
source/devel packages to build.

I ended up with a clean build, but nginx is 6.3MB, and the version I
installed from a binary package is only 813KB.  So I'm wondering whether
this is normal or what happened, and basically how to test my build
now.  Is there a test-script package or anything that can verify that
binary I created?

Thanks again,
AJ