How can i block these requests

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 05:13:55 UTC 2012

Thanks for the pointer Edho,
right now we are getting these log entries at a rate of 5000 per hour per
server, and we have multiple nginx installations, and this is almost
flooding our centralized logging system. Is there a way to disable logging
such requests, or lower the number of occurrences (like tweaking the keep
alive timeout value or number of requests)?

thanks in advance
ranjib