Memory consumption of ningx

peschuster nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Oct 30 11:13:34 UTC 2012

I don't use any third-party modules, neigther SSL or gzip. nginx was
compiled using the following parameters:

> --with-debug \
> --without-http_rewrite_module \
> --without-http_gzip_module

nginx only serves one static file. Changing the size of the file (10 KB to
200 B)  has no effect on the memory comsumption of nginx.

Here is my nginx.conf:

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,232328,232368#msg-232368