[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 1.2.4.5 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 01:10:19 UTC 2012

Hello, folks!

I am happy to announce the new devel version of ngx_openresty, 1.2.4.5:

    http://openresty.org/#Download

Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last (devel) release, 1.2.4.3:

 *   applied the official hotfix #1 patch to LuaJIT 2.0.0 beta11.

     *   see details here:
         <http://www.freelists.org/post/luajit/Hotfix1-for-LuaJIT200beta11>

 *   upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.7.3.

     *   feature: added the get_keys method for the shared memory
         dictionaries for fetching all the (or the specified number
         of) keys (default to 1024 keys). thanks Brian Akins for the
         patch.

The HTML version of the change log with some helpful hyper-links can
be browsed here:

    http://openresty.org/#ChangeLog1002004

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules and Lua libraries, as well as most of their external
dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster
and ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play
well together. The latest test report can always be found here:

    http://qa.openresty.org

Enjoy!
-agentzh