[ANNOUNCE] Tengine-1.4.0

姚伟斌 nbubingo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:03:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Friend,

But it's useful of us, we are serving more than 500 applications in
our company and we use redhat RPM package system to manager our
servers. Different applications need different nginx modules. We have
more than dozens of different nginx rpm packages for the applications.

If one module appears a bug, we have to upgrade all the packages and
production servers. It's not easy task every time for us.