Location support for multiple URLs

Typlo typlo at me.com
Sat Apr 6 15:34:45 UTC 2013

Hello,
I would like to use the FastCGI cache feature of nginx for my web application. But I need to use it only for a set of URL.

I would like to use it for the following locations:

http://domain.com/index.php?act=detail&ID=[ANY ID HERE]

Example:
http://domain.com/index.php?act=detail&id=o2Zimg

And so on.
What should I place in the location directive to cache only those URLs?
I can't figure it out on the nginx wiki.

Also, I would like to replace the Cache Control and Pragma headers set by my PHP application, can I use add_headers directive? Or I would have to add a 3rd party module, like more_http_headers? I use nginx from PPA(Ubuntu), so for adding more_http_headers I would have to build it :/

Greetings from Antarctica.
Thanks.