Wordpress RSS pages dont work with Nginx

rahmanusta nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Apr 29 04:42:15 UTC 2013

I had a wordpress blog and was working on Apache. I migrated the blog to
Nginx + php-fpm. But i have a problem with this.

My blog has RSS with example.com/feed URL , and i could see the feeds with
paged like this example -> http://www.kodcu.com/feed/?paged=45.

But in Nginx, this paged RSS urls dont work with my config. /feed and
/feed/?paged=X URLs shows top 10 content.

My nginx.conf same as below. How can i handle this problem?

user root root;
worker_processes 2;
pid /var/run/nginx.pid;

events {
    worker_connections 1024;
}

http {

    sendfile on;
    tcp_nopush on;
    tcp_nodelay on;
    keepalive_timeout 2;
    types_hash_max_size 2048;

    include /etc/nginx/mime.types;
    default_type application/octet-stream;

    error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log;
    access_log off;

    gzip on;
    gzip_disable "msie6";
    gzip_vary on;
    gzip_proxied any;
    gzip_comp_level 6;
    gzip_buffers 16 8k;
    gzip_http_version 1.1;
    gzip_types text/html text/plain text/css application/json
application/x-javascript text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss
text/javascript;

    ##
    # Virtual Host Configs
    ##
    index index.php index.html index.htm;
    ## See here: http://wiki.nginx.org/WordPress

    server {

            server_name example.com www.example.com;
            root /var/www/example.com;
            location = /favicon.ico {
            log_not_found off;
            access_log off;
        }

            location = /robots.txt {
            allow all;
            log_not_found off;
            access_log off;
        }

            location / {
            # This is cool because no php is touched for static content
            try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;
        }

        location ~ \.php$ {
            fastcgi_pass   127.0.0.1:9000;
            fastcgi_index  index.php;
            fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
            include fastcgi_params;
        }

        location ~* \.(js|css|png|jpg|jpeg|gif|ico)$ {
            expires max;
            log_not_found off;

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,238692,238692#msg-238692