flush temp directory

ron ramos nhadie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 00:53:55 UTC 2013

Thank you Igor. I was just basically looking into this:
http://php-fpm.org/wiki/Features#Accelerated_upload_support so im not quite
sure if i am missing something out as it has the same results enabled or
disabled. I will start testing it with multiple clients and see if any
difference. Thanks again.