nginx 1.4.1 - slow transfers / connection resets

Philip Hofstetter phofstetter at sensational.ch
Tue Aug 20 07:23:57 UTC 2013

The last debug log I sent is not showing the full picture. In this
case, I was aborting the curl command once nginx has logged an
incomplete response (status=200 but too short length) to access.log,
but while it was still transferring data (how's that even possible)?

Hence the "connection reset by peer" in the log.

I'm now making a second log, this time waiting it out. I will also
produce a third log transferring a static file from the backend nginx
in order to rule out fastcgi issues.

Philip