nginx - workers segfaulting

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 18:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi!

> I'm facing a small problem with NGINX; The workers are segfaulting since
> 11:20 this morning.
> [...]
> I can provide some cores, but I can't attach them here. My setup was running
> fine till today (which has some coincidence with a new webservice
> deployed).
>
> Please could you provide some extra information on how to further debug this
> issue ?

A few things the developers will probably ask anyway:

- exact output from "nginx -V"
- do use any nginx modules?
- do you use any third party modules?
- can post and explain your configuration (at least partially)?
- you said you can provide cores, can you post a backtrace?
- some details about the underlying OS (virtualization,
  cpu/ram/architecture/nic/kernel releases)?

Regards,

Lukas