Any config tricks to stop site from framing us?

Ian Evans ianevans at digitalhit.com
Tue Dec 3 21:13:03 UTC 2013

Yesterday, I discovered that someone had registered a site (basically
taking our domain name and adding a word to it) and then framed our
whole site in theirs. By that I mean it's a full iframe job, with no
toolbars showing.

Not sure what they're up to, but I'd like to stop it. I know I can use
a framebuster, but I'm wondering what I can do on the nginx.conf end to
stop them dead in their tracks so not an ounce of our bandwidth goes to
them.

Thanks for any advice.