[ANN] ngx_openresty stable version 1.2.6.6 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:01:04 UTC 2013

Hello, folks!

I am delighted to announce that the new stable version of
ngx_openresty, 1.2.6.6, is just out:

    http://openresty.org/download/ngx_openresty-1.2.6.6.tar.gz

And the PGP signature file for this release tar ball is

    http://openresty.org/download/ngx_openresty-1.2.6.6.tar.gz.asc

The PGP public key (with ID A0E98066) has been uploaded to the key
servers pgp.mit.edu and keys.gnupg.net.

Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make this
happen!

Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the last
(development) release, 1.2.6.5:

 *   upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.7.15.

     *   bugfix: the original Lua VM error messages might get lost in
         case of Lua code crashes when user coroutines were used.
         thanks Dirk Feytons for the report.

     *   diagnose: added more info about "r->main->count" to the
         debugging logs.

     *   style: massive coding style fixes according to the Nginx
         coding style.

 The following components are bundled:

 *   LuaJIT-2.0.0

 *   array-var-nginx-module-0.03rc1

 *   auth-request-nginx-module-0.2

 *   drizzle-nginx-module-0.1.4

 *   echo-nginx-module-0.42

 *   encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.02

 *   form-input-nginx-module-0.07

 *   headers-more-nginx-module-0.19

 *   iconv-nginx-module-0.10rc7

 *   lua-5.1.5

 *   lua-cjson-1.0.3

 *   lua-rds-parser-0.05

 *   lua-redis-parser-0.10

 *   lua-resty-dns-0.09

 *   lua-resty-memcached-0.10

 *   lua-resty-mysql-0.12

 *   lua-resty-redis-0.15

 *   lua-resty-string-0.08

 *   lua-resty-upload-0.07

 *   memc-nginx-module-0.13rc3

 *   nginx-1.2.6

 *   ngx_coolkit-0.2rc1

 *   ngx_devel_kit-0.2.18

 *   ngx_lua-0.7.15

 *   ngx_postgres-1.0rc2

 *   rds-csv-nginx-module-0.05rc2

 *   rds-json-nginx-module-0.12rc10

 *   redis-nginx-module-0.3.6

 *   redis2-nginx-module-0.09

 *   set-misc-nginx-module-0.22rc8

 *   srcache-nginx-module-0.19

 *   xss-nginx-module-0.03rc9

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application server by
bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx modules and Lua
libraries, as well as most of their external dependencies. See OpenResty's
homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster and
ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play well
together. The latest test report can always be found here:

    http://qa.openresty.org

Enjoy!
-agentzh