[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 126.96.36.199 released
agentzh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 07:12:30 UTC 2013
I am happy to announce that the new development version of
ngx_openresty, 188.8.131.52, is now released:
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last (stable) release, 184.108.40.206:
* upgraded the Nginx core to 1.2.7.
* see <http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES-1.2> for changes.
* upgraded LuaJIT 2.0 to 2.0.1.
* see <http://luajit.org/changes.html> for changes.
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.7.16.
* optimize: removed the unsed "size" field and related
computatins from the script engine for the "ngx.re" API.
* optimize: saved a little memory in the script engine for the
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules and Lua libraries, as well as most of their external
dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for details:
We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster
and ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play
well together. The latest test report can always be found here:
More information about the nginx