Re: 回复: Re: How to bind variable with connection in a customized module?

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Tue Jan 22 14:16:34 UTC 2013

Hello!

(Just a side note: it looks like you mail client have problems
with proper mail encoding.  I have to recover message headers by
hand, as the Subject header was split across multiple
non-consecutive lines, breaking other headers as well.)

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 05:33:31AM -0800, Haifeng Liu wrote:

> Thank you very much. And for your note, I know the connections
> are reusable, it's not a problem for me. To be sure, during a
> client is alive, the connection won't serve other clients, is it
> correct?

This depends on what do you mean by "client".  If next hop http
client - true, the connection is always with one client.  But on
the same connection request from different users might appear,
e.g. if requests are proxied via the same proxy server ("client"
from nginx point of view).

It might be helpfull to read this section of RFC2616 for better
understanding:

http://nginx.com/support.html