About ignore_invalid_headers directive in SSL

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:29:02 UTC 2013

Reread the documentation and what the flag is actually about. You are disabling (off) a feature which IGNORES invalid header names. If you rely on invalid header names, you need to enable this feature, not disable it.

And btw, the feature is already on by default, so why don't you just remove it from the configuration?

That being said, you should absolutely not rely on invalid headers, since that may break in certain browsers.
Are you perhaps confusing CUSTOM (X-blabla: asdasd) with INVALID header names (broken-§$%&\/()-header-name: asdasd)?