Compiling NGINX modules on Windows...

paragshrvagi nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jan 25 06:47:27 UTC 2013

Hello,
Following instructions given on NGINX site, I could compile NGINX default
source code for WIndows using MSYS bash and nmake. However, when I tried
compiling HttpEchoModule and HttpAuthDigest module, I have started getting
compilation errors. I am assuming that since these modules are published and
stable, they are compiling on LINUX/UNIX.
Can someone suggest me the typical changes I need to do in a NGINX module
source/configuration file so as to make it working on Windows?

Best Regards,
ParagS.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,235566,235566#msg-235566