$request_length outside of log module

Richard Kearsley rkearsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 14:38:58 UTC 2013

yeah, it's different (correct) definition here:
http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_log_module.html#log_format
should probably update wiki to reflect it

I think $http_content_length will give the length of the response also
(not the request)

As Maxim says, they added it to the trunk a few days ago and I don't
mind waiting for next release :)

Thanks all