Proxypass subfolder entries to another link

geopcgeo nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jun 6 13:16:14 UTC 2013

Dear Support

Currently we have nginx proxypass to tomcat service and is working fine.

server {
    listen   80;
server_name app.geo.com;
location / {
if (!-e $request_filename) {            rewrite ^/(.*)$ /index.php?q=$1
last;       }     }
location /docs {
                 proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/officework;
                 proxy_redirect off;
                 proxy_set_header Host $host;
                 proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
So while accessing app.geo.com/docs/* we are getting the contents of
http://localhost:8080/officework

Now we have another tomcat war folder /homework and while accessing
app.geo.com/docs/home* we need to get the contents of
http://localhost:8080/homework

That is we need as follows:

http://app.geo.com/docs/*  	-> 	http://localhost:8080/officework

http://app.geo.com/docs/home/* 	-> 	http://localhost:8080/homework

Can anyone please help us to configure this in our nginx.
Thanks
Geo

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,239916,239916#msg-239916