[ANN] ngx_openresty stable version 1.2.8.6 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:35:40 UTC 2013

Hello folks!

I am happy to announce that the new stable version of ngx_openresty,
1.2.8.6, is now released:

    http://openresty.org/#Download

Below is the change log for this release, as compared to the last
(devel) release, 1.2.8.5:

 *   upgraded LuaJIT to 2.0.2.

     *   changes: <http://luajit.org/changes.html>

 The following components are bundled:

 *   LuaJIT-2.0.2

 *   array-var-nginx-module-0.03rc1

 *   auth-request-nginx-module-0.2

 *   drizzle-nginx-module-0.1.5

 *   echo-nginx-module-0.45

 *   encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.03

 *   form-input-nginx-module-0.07

 *   headers-more-nginx-module-0.20

 *   iconv-nginx-module-0.10

 *   lua-5.1.5

 *   lua-cjson-1.0.3

 *   lua-rds-parser-0.05

 *   lua-redis-parser-0.10

 *   lua-resty-dns-0.09

 *   lua-resty-memcached-0.11

 *   lua-resty-mysql-0.13

 *   lua-resty-redis-0.15

 *   lua-resty-string-0.08

 *   lua-resty-upload-0.08

 *   memc-nginx-module-0.13rc3

 *   nginx-1.2.8

 *   ngx_coolkit-0.2rc1

 *   ngx_devel_kit-0.2.18

 *   ngx_lua-0.8.2

 *   ngx_postgres-1.0rc2

 *   rds-csv-nginx-module-0.05rc2

 *   rds-json-nginx-module-0.12rc10

 *   redis-nginx-module-0.3.6

 *   redis2-nginx-module-0.10

 *   set-misc-nginx-module-0.22rc8

 *   srcache-nginx-module-0.21

 *   xss-nginx-module-0.03rc9

We'll move onto the latest Nginx stable series 1.4.x for the next release :)

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules and Lua libraries, as well as most of their external
dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster
and ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play
well together. The latest test report can always be found here:

    http://qa.openresty.org

Enjoy!
-agentzh