Nginx cache files by mime type using ngx_srcache module

n1xman nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jun 18 15:37:19 UTC 2013

Hi agentzh,

Thanks for the response. It is not happening on my uat site as I have redone
the configuration and tested with the full setup. However it happened on my
try out setup where I did not want image/* content-type to be cached.

2013/06/12 15:51:43 [info] 11016#0: *19 key: "%252fsanta.jpg" was not found
by memcached while reading response header from upstream, client:
192.168.0.61, server: -, request: "GET /santa.jpg HTTP/1.1", subrequest:
"/memc"

Maybe my configuration problem :(

Thanks again for the support and the setup is now cached by MIME types also;
we are running ngx_srcache without a problem. :)

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240023,240195#msg-240195