start time is out mp4

Richard Kearsley rkearsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 22 14:36:53 UTC 2013

Hi

nginx version: nginx/1.4.1
built by gcc 4.2.1 20070831 patched [FreeBSD]
TLS SNI support enabled
configure arguments: --with-debug --with-http_ssl_module
--with-http_stub_status_module --with-file-aio --with-http_flv_module
--with-http_mp4_module --with-http_geoip_module
--add-module=../../../lua-nginx-module

upgraded version, still have mp4 errors at the same frequency

What do the stts and stsc errors mean? how can I find out what is
causing them?

Thanks