Problem configuring Nginx to host SpreeCommerce - 502 error

Joseph O. lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Mar 6 02:57:01 UTC 2013

I have had a terribly difficult time deploying SpreeCommerce, despite
(or perhaps because of) following the Spree documentation. I have
eventually gotten to the point where the Capistrano deployment runs
through entirely, but I seem to have configured Nginx incorrectly, as I
am getting a "502 - Bad Gateway" error. My current nginx.conf and site
configuration files are attached; I have tried the recommendations from
several different sources but no combination of options seems to have
any effect.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8194/nginx.conf
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8195/mjtb-site