Problem configuring Nginx to host SpreeCommerce - 502 error

Joseph O. lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Mar 6 16:55:19 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what you mean here; Which aspects of the actual
configuration? The Capistrano deployment, the Unicorn.rb file, or some
other part of the Nginx configuration? I've attached the former two,
with the sensitive data masked out of course, but I'm not certain what
else you would need.

I did correct the socket path (it is now set to /tmp/spree.sock in both
the deploy.rb and nginx.conf), but I am unclear about what to do with
the proxy_pass settings.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8200/unicorn.rb
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8201/deploy.rb