Problem configuring Nginx to host SpreeCommerce - 502 error

Joseph O. lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Mar 7 23:58:32 UTC 2013

OK, so I've gone through the documentation on the Nginx wiki, and I
still only have a minimal grasp on how to configure the it to serve
Spree via Unicorn. Things are now back where they started (with a 502
error), but I am making some progress, however, in that the server now
points to the custom error pages I made, rather than the default ones.
Oh well...

Attached is the current version of my nginx.conf file.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/8205/nginx.conf