uWSGI + Moin (subdir) + Nginx

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 18:12:03 UTC 2013

Thanks for the hint... I though passing SCRIPT_NAME was a "ugly" way to do
into, but since it was refereed in the docs...

I was using mount:
uwsgi -s /tmp/moin.socket --uid nginx --gid nginx --mount
/wiki=/usr/pkg/share/moin/mywiki/moin.wsgi -M -p 2 -d
/var/log/nginx/uwsgi_moin.log --logdate --pidfile=/var/run/uwsgi_moin.pid

I added --manage-script-name has suggested, now it points to the right
direction... ;)

It would be nice if the link was updated with this info...

Many thanks,
Mike