Documentation of post_action

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed May 1 07:19:37 UTC 2013

As Maxim pointed out specifically in a not-that-old message, the
'post_action' directive is left undocumented on purpose, since it implies
carefulness and knowledge to manipulate properly.

Although my request might seem naive to certain people, wouldn't it be more
profitable to document the directive properly and highlight details
required to be known (either specifically or talking about the approach
people should have in mind before using it) to allow its public use which
can prove highly interesting?

Transparency appeals me more than obscurity in order to make Nginx an even
more amazing piece of work... and help widening the possibilities based on
it.

Some partial documentation appears on the Wiki anyway. What about an
official support of that intention?
---
*B. R.*