nginx got an 500 error when uploading files

baalchina baalchina at gmail.com
Sun May 26 04:03:58 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am using nginx 1.4.1 and php-fpm 5.3.25.

Everything is fine except when I uploading files to server.

I have a Discuz! x3(a forum system) and when I post threads, except
attachment everything is fine, but when I add a small files(such as 30k
rar,jpg or else), nginx give me a 500 error.

I checked the nginx/site error, but have no usefule information. nginx only
tell me a got an 500 error, but didn't tell me why.

I tried to increase the fast_cgi parama:

  fastcgi_connect_timeout 300;
  fastcgi_send_timeout 300;
  fastcgi_read_timeout 300;
  fastcgi_buffer_size 1024k;
  fastcgi_buffers 32 64k;
  fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 1500k;
  fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 1800k;

But still the same.

So, please help me for solve this problem, I wonder where can I got the
error message?

Thank you.

--
from:baalchina