[ANNOUNCE] Tengine-1.5.2 is released (fix CVE-2013-4547)

Weibin Yao yaoweibin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:06:03 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Tengine-1.5.2 (stable version) has been released.
You can either checkout the source code from github:
https://github.com/alibaba/tengine/tree/stable or download the tar
ball directly:
http://tengine.taobao.org/download/tengine-1.5.2.tar.gz

We have fixed the security problem CVE-2013-4547. A character
following an unescaped space in a request line was handled
incorrectly. This bug had appeared since 1.2.0.

The full change log follows below:
  *) Security: a character following an unescaped space in a request line
       was handled incorrectly (CVE-2013-4547); the bug had appeared in
       0.8.41. Thanks to Ivan Fratric of the Google Security Team.

 *) Bugfix: fix a bug of 'nodelay' might be ignored in limit_req module.
      (cfsego)

 *) Bugfix: fix a bug in trim module when processing javascript comment.
      (taoyuanyuan)

For those who don't know Tengine, it is a free and open source
distribution of Nginx with some advanced features. See our website for
more details: http://tengine.taobao.org

Regards,

--
Weibin Yao