blank page on some micro-cached pages

Ronald Van Assche rva at onvaoo.com
Mon Nov 25 15:47:04 UTC 2013

It seems related to every update on a post and the use of the WP plugin Nginx-Helper

if i add $upstream_cache_status to the log format , nothing is logged.
Should i recompile Nginx 1.5 with some additional modules ?

On the Freebsd port we have :

[ ] HTTP_UPSTREAM_FAIR    3rd party upstream fair module
[ ] HTTP_UPSTREAM_HASH    3rd party upstream hash module
[ ] HTTP_UPSTREAM_STICKY  3rd party upstream sticky module

which do I have to select ?