SSL certificate not loaded

gaspy nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Oct 16 14:25:25 UTC 2013

Maxim Dounin Wrote:

> > I have another server block just for redirect, I disabled SSL on it
> but the
> > problem persists.
> > Here's how the other block looks like:
> >
> > server
> > {
> >     listen          80;
> > 	#listen 			443 ssl;
> >     server_name     mydomain.com;
> >     return          301 $scheme://www.mydomain.com$request_uri;
> > }
>
> If the problem persists, it means that you either didn't reloaded
> the configuration or there is one more server{} block.  Just for
> testing you may want to configure ssl_certificate at http{} level.

Maxim, it works now. I re-enabled SSL on this redirection server block and
added the certificates to it. Reloaded and all is fine.
It's strange because previously that server was listening only to port 80
(see that the 443 part was commented).
Anyway, all is well now, thanks.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,243713,243764#msg-243764