Ngginx reverse proxy issue

val john valjohn1647 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:09:19 UTC 2013

Hi

we are using nginx as proxy the request to back-end t web application , but
some times when users accessing webapp via proxy , they faced some unusual
behaviors like buttons are not clicking , Dropdown lists are not listing
data .

this is my nginx reverse proxy configuration  , is there any modification
that i need to do to avoid such a issues , please advice

    location /webapp {
      proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
      proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
      proxy_pass http://192.168.1.16:8090/webapp;
      proxy_redirect off;
    }

Thank You