OpenSSL leaks server-Keys / The Heartbleed Bug

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 8 22:34:37 UTC 2014

There is not much to learn from a gujide that what has alrfeady been said
on http://heartbleed.com.

More specifically, there is nothing related to nginx nor SPDY...
Heartbleed is related to OpenSSL and the solution is either to update your
OpenSSL version/package with the official/your distro repository one and
restart OpenSSL-related processes to load the fixed library or recompile
your current library removing the support of the heartbeat capability.
On a side note, people having no use of heartbeat and having a fixed
version orf OpenSSL are advised to disable this capability to make the
trackdown of vulnerable versions easier in the near future in the
eventuality of a coordinated action to detect them and alert administrators
responsible for the affected systems.

*I suspect your are attempting to bring traffic to your website at all
costs with a pointless and misleading article... I despise that.*
---
*B. R.*