Problems with PHP authentication imap/smtp proxy

Shawn Za lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Apr 14 17:47:04 UTC 2014

Im still not able to call this script. Is there something I need to
define in the http { section for php? I have not done that. I tried
adding another server { block inside the http block to listen to
127.0.0.1:9000 but still cant call my php script. nginx does not know
how to use php. I do have php5-fpm installed and running. Any help would
be appreciated. I just need to be able to use my auth.php with
auth_http. Thanks.