502 Gateway PHP

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Mon Apr 28 23:06:48 UTC 2014

     I'm not personally a fan of telling nginx to glob all .html files for
PHP processing, but maybe that's just me and unrelated. If other PHP apps
are working I'd dig into the logging for that. Generally when I run into
situations like this it has nothing to do with nginx and instead is
something within the PHP config. Exceeding memory is a frequent culprit,
followed by the app not liking the values sent to it within SCRIPT_FILENAME
or PATH_INFO.

*__________________Scott LarsonSystems AdministratorWiredrive/LA310 823
8238 ext. 1106310 943 2078 faxwww.wiredrive.com
<http://www.wiredrive.com/>www.twitter.com/wiredrive