Use /g (global) regex modifier in map

Gabriel Arrais lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Aug 8 15:06:55 UTC 2014

Hi Maxim, first thank you very much for your answer!

Maxim Dounin wrote in post #1154662:
> Hello!
> Note well that even if you'll be able to filter arguments, there
> is an additional problem of order of the arguments.

The same problem would occur using the variable $args right?

> Simpliest way to normalize arguments is to use all of them in
> proxy_cache_key, like this:
>
>     proxy_cache_key $proxy_host$uri$is_args$arg_foo:$arg_bar;

I've tried this, but it seems that nginx only catches the first
occurence of the parameter, resulting in 2 different requests cached
with the same key.

Example:
        ?fq=xxxxxx&sm=0&PageNumber=1     and
        ?fq=xxxxxx&sm=0&PageNumber=1&fq=yyyyyyyyyy

Are returning the same content. Is there a way to avoid this behavior?