reverse proxy images - windows

gmlopez nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Aug 13 01:26:27 UTC 2014

I've configured a reverse proxy for images on a windows box however it is
not working as expected.

First time I send a request to the server and I get the image with an http
200 as expected.
Second hit the request hangs for about a minute returning an http 304 as
expected however I do not understand why the server hangs for about a
minute? Next hit goes fine and then the following again hangs. I'm
consistently getting the same results over and over again but I have no
clue.

The same configuration on a linux box works correctly so I assume this is
either a bug on the windows distribution or I might have to use a different
config for some reason on the windows box?

Help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,252520,252520#msg-252520