reverse proxy images - windows

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Wed Aug 13 20:35:22 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:14:35AM -0400, gmlopez wrote:

Hi there,

> Thanks for your reply however I do not see a clue of the problem I've
> described :-(.

The second sentence says "high performance and scalability should not
be expected", which seems to match what you are reporting.

The third sentence says "nginx for Windows is considered to be a beta
version".

> I wonder which are these "other modules" that do not work??? Do you have any
> clue about it? Please share it!

I suspect it is that nobody cares enough about nginx on Windows to either
write the code, or to encourage someone else to write the code, to make
things work as well there. (Presumably, if it were simple to get things
to work well, it would already have been done.)

Cheers,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org