Image serving via nginx are too slow, why ?

Lucas Rolff lucas at slcoding.com
Tue Aug 26 08:39:03 UTC 2014

I've been testing from a 10 megabit connection in Netherlands, 100mbit
connection in netherlands, 500 mbit connection in netherlands, 500mbit
connection in France, 100mbit connection in france and a 250 megabit
connection in france, a 20 megabit connection in UK.
Can ask people from Denmark to do the same test.
But seems rather fast for all connections I've tested from.

- Lucas R