HTTP HEAD timeout

Edho Arief me at myconan.net
Mon Dec 29 20:35:38 UTC 2014

not sure about your original problem but `curl -X HEAD` isn't a proper http
request:

```
This option only changes the actual word used in the HTTP request, it does
not alter the way curl behaves. So for example if you want to make a proper
HEAD request, using -X HEAD will not suffice. You need to use the -I, --head
<http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html#-I> option.
```