Installing SSL on Nginx

Tyler Byrd byrd at redrokk.com
Wed Feb 5 18:05:19 UTC 2014

Looking for a consultant to assist with installing a SSL certificate on a
Amazon EC2 instance running NGINX, Wordpress, & PHP-FPM.

Currently we have installed everything but it is causing the WP admin area
to run into a continues redirect. It is also causing our commerce cart to
redirect to http://backend/checkout.

If this is something you think you can help with please shoot me an email.
Thanks.

--
Sincerely,

Tyler Byrd | President
Red Rokk Interactive

C: (360) 920-2462 | O: (360) 747-7401 | F: (954) 867-1177
Byrd at RedRokk.com | www.RedRokk.com <http://www.redrokk.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, are
the property of Red Rokk Inc, and are intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, your access to and
use or distribution of this email and its attachments is unauthorized and
you may not use, disseminate, distribute, copy or make any other use of
it. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.

ᐧ