security risks... ( a bit OT )

Steve Holdoway steve at greengecko.co.nz
Wed Feb 12 03:29:26 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm just about to build up a server to take over about 100 smallish
drupal sites. I've found that it is better to share a lot of resources
between sites if possible, rather than allocate small slices to each.

I am talking about the php-fpm backend that I'll be using here, not
nginx directly. What security implications do you see when sharing a php
backend across some / all of the sites - I will also be using APC.

Apologies for asking it here, but here is so much noise on the php sites
I know, and I find that there's a far more knowledgeable bunch here!

Thanks for your forbearance in advance!

Steve
--
Steve Holdoway BSc(Hons) MIITP