Join Us! Nginx User Summit 2/25 in San Francisco

Sarah Novotny sarah at nginx.com
Fri Feb 21 21:08:05 UTC 2014

The Users Have Spoken.  So, don’t forget the inaugural NGINX User Summit!

Please join us February 25 in San Francisco to learn what's coming up with NGINX, and to collaborate with the larger NGINX community.

We're eager to hear what the users say, and we also look forward to sharing some insights with you.  Some of what you'll enjoy at the NGINX User Summit:

- Igor Sysoev, founder of NGINX FOSS and Nginx, Inc., who talk about NGINX: Past, Present and Future
- Yichun Zhang (@agentzh), renowned module developer within the NGINX ecosystem, who will share his experiences with NGINX, Lua, and Beyond.
- Cocktails and socializing with other users and the NGINX team with drinks sponsored by MaxCDN

We hope to see you next week.  Register today!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nginx-user-summit-and-training-tickets-10393173261

Sarah