Rewrite https to http expect one location

basti black.fledermaus at arcor.de
Tue Feb 25 09:21:13 UTC 2014

There is still a rewrite problem with my config:

server {
  root   $root_directory;

  index           index.php index.html index.htm;
  fastcgi_index   index.php;

 location ~ /mailadmin/(.*.\.php)$ {
    root /path/to/root/;
    index         index.php;
 }

 location / {
    return 301 http://$server_name$request_uri;

I want all != mailadmin is rewrite to http.

URLs like
https://example.com/mailadmin/test.php?ps=301A1123344556E925803435&framework=
https://example.com/mailadmin/share/themes/default/tabmain/first_on.gif
I don't want to rewrite.