Best possible configuration for file upload

snarapureddy nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Feb 26 10:41:16 UTC 2014

We are using nginx for file uploads instead of directing to the backend
servrs. Used lua openresty module to get the data in chunks in write it to
local disk. File size could vary from few KB's to 10MB.

We are tuning worker process, connections, accept_mutex off etc, but if we
cuncerrently upload files some of the connections were very slow.

Chuck size is 4096. CPU utilization is very minimal. We are running 10
worker processes, but most of the cases sam process is handling multiple
connections and they are becoming slow. Please suggest the best possible
configuration for upload scenarios

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,247951,247951#msg-247951